Friday, June 10, 2011

Real vs. $teal: Miu Miu Crisscross Calf-Hair Platforms

If you don't know this about me, I DIE for leopard print. My wardrobe consists of a faux fur coat & vest, purse, two belts, and a pair of heels, booties, and wedges--all in leopard. Needless to say, I'm borderline addicted to leopard print.

This is why I'm beyond obsessed with these Miu Miu Platforms.

image via The Man Repeller
However, I can't afford the nearly $800 price tag. Low and behold, while out shopping at a local boutique I came across these lovely Chinese Laundry leopard print wedges for summer!



Without thinking and on impulse, I immediately snatched them up. How often do you come across tasteful leopard print wedges?! To my surprise, they were only $68!! In my mind, that's practically free!

Note: These are not available yet online. However, if you are interested in finding where to purchase, contact me via email: mallorykstyle@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment