Monday, May 23, 2011

Real vs. $teal: Free People Harmonica Crop Pullover


Ever since seeing High School Musical star Ashley Tisdale in this cute bohemian look, it's been on my mind.  Although the Free People Harmonica Top she is wearing is only $78, I ventured to find an even cheaper solution.


While at the local boutique I work at this week, a girl came in looking super chic in this Forever21 knit top, wide leg flare jeans, and wedges. I had to follow suit and purchased the top as soon as I got home. I know I wont be disappointed!

For those that are a little weary of trying the crop top look, the Forever21 version is a little longer and not as see through. I plan on wearing mine with my grey maxi skirt and an arm full of jewelry. The only thing missing is a California tan!

No comments:

Post a Comment