Monday, May 9, 2011

Real vs. $teal: Tibi Paisley Ruffle Shorts

Tibi is one of my favorite clothing lines right now. The line creates fresh and feminine silhouettes in youthful, funky colors and prints that are easy to wear whether dressed up or down. Tibi is a go-to for me when I'm looking for a great party dress.

Needless to say, I became obsessed with the soft & flirty Paisley Ruffle Shorts Tibi released for spring. The only thing I'm not obsessed with is the $216 price tag. I just can't pay that much for one pair of shorts!



Therefore, being my usual obsessive self, I have been searching for a similar pair to wear this summer. Low and behold, my favorite fast-fashion retailer Forever21 has come to the rescue! While they aren't the exact colors or the exact print, they are the same style and feel and can be worn the same. AND for only $15.80, I think they will be just great!



My Forever21 shorts should be arriving tomorrow so I will be following up with how I styled them very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment