Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Real vs. $teal: A Look from Michael Kors Spring 2011 Runway

During the summer, maxi dresses are an easy way to create an effortless, stylish look. Additionally, if you get tired of the long length, you can always take it to a tailor to get shortened!

I recently saw this look from Michael Kors Spring 2011 runway and kept it for inspiration.



I then found a great alternative in Forever21! For only $10, you can get a great tank dress and then splurge on great accessories. With this look, just like the runway, I suggest a low-slung boyfriend belt, oversized messenger or clutch, and chunky soled wedges.



Add beachy, messed up waves with sun-kissed make up and you're a walking Michael Kors model!

1 comment:

  1. My husband turned me to the luckiest wife by gifting a beautiful Michael Kors and an astounding tory burch handbag. I cannot express how I felt after receiving this precious gift from my boy.

    ReplyDelete